Friday, November 23, 2007

Explanation of Troll Policy

Dear DoD, ManTech, etc. trolls: AC's policy for dealing with you is non-responsive, but as you gear up, you may have noticed a pattern. Your tactics are not even a challenge, so to make it interesting, I find and expose an atrocity by the intelligence community that I was previously unaware of as my response. That's a twist on the old insulting give-and-take you enjoy, but it's educational and fun (at this end). Aren't you glad that you succeeded in baiting me? So clever.

When you post a flame to condition me, another CIA or sister agency atrocity is exposed here or somewhere "out there" ... to condition you and your superiors to the stupidity of your position ... besides calling attention to your collective acts of fascist treason ...

- AC

No comments: